Saturday, October 20, 2007

No. 9 FEEDS

Going to the feed choices that were listed was informative. Obviously, whenever you sign up for the ones listed, they are rather generic and all inclusive. An example would be: I have no interest in cats, but when signing up for the one feed "animal lover", they had cats and dogs articles checked. I would rather be able to limit the scope of my news feeds. Next I went to Feedster and just asked for Graves Disease, since a recent disagnosis makes this of interest. There were a few items of interest.

This exercise was interesting, but somewhat confusing. The various choices were not very hard to get into, but not all of them were as easy as others. I pretty much stayed with Feedster for
the time I spent there. But, I guess the various news feeds would be informative to patrons wanting the latest information regarding a variety of subjects.

No comments: