Tuesday, November 6, 2007

# 14 learning 2.0

I began backwards, and used a specific topic for my search and then went in and looked up the Learning 2.0. The topic, of course, was way different, but the results were pretty much the same. Going from 1. Blog Post to 2. Tags to 3 The Blog Directory. The first two were very similar and more general, with the Directory being the most specific and informative. There were more entries in the Directory.

My more specific and" un Learning 2.0 " topic was on Graves Disease, and results were interesting to say the least, whenever I used a more general phrase. (Turned up graves/crypt and not the disease. So, by not following the directions given, and doing the second activity before the first, I still found the results to be pretty much the same.

No comments: